You are here
Careers in Cybersecurity
Cybersecurity is a growing field in Oklahoma. Below is a list of opportunities to build a career in cybersecurity.
If you have any questions or comments about a cybersecurity career with the State of Oklahoma, email [email protected].
View current employment opportunities with the Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services Information Services at www.ok.gov/OSF/Careers/.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Oklahoma State University - Ranked as a top 10 school in the cybersecurity field, OSU offers a four year degree in the discipline. For more information go to https://go.osuit.edu/academics/information_technologies.
- University of Tulsa - Tulsa provides a four-year degree in cybersecurity. Through its Cyber Corps program it prepares students for professional careers with the intelligence community with such organizations as the U.S. Secret Service and the FBI.
Associate Degree and Certification Programs
- Francis Tuttle Technology Center - Francis Tuttle has six majors in their cybersecurity program, which make students eligible for certain technology and industry certifications.
- Oklahoma CareerTech - CareerTech has six technology centers to provide cybersecurity certifications.
- Oklahoma City Community College - OCCC offers three accredited associate degree or certificate programs in cyber information security.
- Rose State College - Rose State is the only two-year institution that offers all six of the Committee of National Security System Certifications.